"Do the right things right!"
Companies tend to define customer related processes with an "inside-out" approach instead of a customer - centric view. Their focus is on process optimization and/or automation. Many companies still concentrate on business lines and are too much product driven.
-Agility, rapidity, solution oriented
- Did we understand the customer's needs?
- What happens before taking a purchase decision?
- Are customer-company touch points and company-customer touch points aligned?
- What is important to your customer when interacting with you?
- How can we analyze, using customer intelligence, and act on the decisions made during the process?
The objective of our methodology is to support process owners in defining customer-centric processes that improve the customer experience in each interaction.